Service Line Sales Specialist - Oracle Cloud Services
In this Sales Executive role, you will join Cognizant's Oracle Solutions Practice to drive accelerated growth of Oracle Cloud portfolio. You will be responsible for Oracle Cloud Services sales in North America for a specific geography/region. The focus will be to drive cloud sales across industries, working closely with Cognizant vertical/industry sales teams, Oracle field sales and Oracle Alliance team.
Prior experience in selling Oracle Cloud Projects in HCM, ERP, SCM, EPM, BI or multi-pillar environments in strategic and upmarket accounts is required. Also, a prior working relationships and contacts in the Oracle Sales organization is a must.
- Developing and executing sales strategy to drive Oracle Cloud Services bookings and revenue for new implementations and managed services business
- Work with Oracle field sales to generate leads and jointly sell Oracle Cloud offerings/solutions to existing clients and new prospects
- Qualifying and developing value add propositions for cross-sells of database, integration, IaaS/OCI, PaaS and Analytics solutions
- Managing pursuits from lead generation through contract negotiation & close
- Driving proposals, RFPs and strategic engagements working with customers and Cognizant delivery and advisory teams
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers and influencers and managing customer communications through the sales process
- Building strong C level relationships and promoting Cognizant services
- Collaborating on sales pursuits with Oracle channels & alliance teams, Cognizant alliances, Oracle license/subscription sales teams, delivery and pre-sales teams
- Addressing project issues and escalations post sales along with Cognizant leadership and Executive Sponsors
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : Oct 09 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website