Retail Staff Accountant - Maryville, TN
Retail Staff Accountant
The Retail Staff Accountant will assist in general ledger accounting functions and reconciliations required for the Retail Group. Provide support for presentation of financial materials and other projects as assigned. Serve as primary accounting interface for home center locations as assigned.
- Good PC spreadsheet
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be team minded, self-motivated, flexible, detail oriented, and dependable
- Candidate must also possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
The Retail Staff Accountant should have preferred experience with Sequel Viewpoint, Cognos, and Access. Knowledge of Global Financial Software and/or Oracle ERP. Again these are preferred, but not required.
- 401(K) with company match
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
Apply on company website