SVP OF DELIVERY
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The SVP of Delivery is responsible for developing and managing the overall service delivery strategy and operations for the FilmTrack's global business. The SVP of Delivery understands complex, large deal environments with system integrations, global deployments and management of multiple teams and has background in working with or integrating to financial management systems (SAP, Oracle Financials, NetSuite, Sage, Workday) is preferred.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and manage the overall service delivery strategy and operations for the company's global business
- Develop and manage an organizational structure and team to deliver high value implementation services and solutions which exceed customer expectations
- Own a P&L and manage a cashflow-positive, high margin business
- Develop and refine solution offerings, requirements definition, and estimation processes and strategies for effective pre-sales engagement which are repeatable and templatized
- Facilitate an ongoing and consistent review of implementation activities and develop a collaborative process with Product and Engineering which ensures product and services enhancements based on customer feedback
- Manage internal teams, as well as 3rd party offshore and near shore resources, to ensure on time and on budget delivery with superior client satisfaction
- Ensure client satisfaction and willingness to be a reference based on a superior implementation experience
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience in system integration and/or enterprise software professional services
- Minimum of 10 + years of progressive managerial experience
- Minimum 8+ years implementing SaaS solutions
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry is a plus.
- Experience developing resources for career growth and ability to coordinate across internal groups for success.
- SAP, Oracle Financials, Netsuite, etc.
- Salesforce.com, JIRA and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience managing complex projects, clients, partners, and organizations
- Proven experience establishing strong, executive level relationships
- Business acumen and financial (P&L) skills.
- KPI and metrics driven
- Proven experience managing and developing remote resources and distributed teams
- Strong collaborator with successful track record of working in a matrixed organization
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website