PRODUCT CONTENT DELIVERY SPECIALIST
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Treasury Management Solutions (TMS) Product Content Delivery Manager is responsible for partnering with Product Team and other change originators to define, develop and deploy the training content for both internal and external clients for new and changing products. Collaborate with Marketing/Communications teams to deploy client facing materials.
Treasury Management Solutions Division
As a member of City National's Treasury Management Solutions group, you will make a difference by delivering integrated technology solutions to help clients more efficiently manage their businesses and working capital. This group drives and supports the bank's cash management products and services that won City National four of its 11 Greenwich Excellence Awards in 2018.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manages and develops client facing and internal colleague training content for existing and new products.
- Support the Product Management team on content strategy and implementation for road-mapped releases
- Work closely with Product Team who are responsible for functional content and testing to understand product changes and enhancements.
- Ensure content development process is in place, establishing best practice, templates and standardizing workflow
- Define plans to design, develop, implement, and manage a variety of training resources.
- Monitor training artifacts to ensure consistency & that they are up to date.
- Lead content reviews and approvals to ensure consistency and quality of content
- Lend creative talents and communications expertise to internal and external communications to elevate the quality of content
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects plans with competing demands.
- Conduct regular needs assessments and make recommendations to leadership on changes to resources.
- Leverage data and analytics with eye toward continuous improvement
- Provides regular reports on progress and status.
- Proactively promote knowledge management resources and tools.
- Facilitate a hand-off of the training content to the Knowledge Learning Professional, who will deploy and train the trainer for various TMS channels including Customer Service, Client Training, Sales, Technology and Operations etc. Additionally, will collaborate closely with the Knowledge Learning Professional, who is the thought leader on training artifacts and create content tailored for each channel.
- Act as liaison for Knowledge Learning Professional and others as appropriate.
- May perform other duties as assigned
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma
- minimum of 3 years of treasury management experience
- minimum 2 years of experience in managing content production deliverables with demonstrated experience in project management
Skills and Knowledge
- Prefer Bachelor degree or equivalent job experience
- Strong working knowledge of treasury management products and services
- Must be able to work in a self-directed and disciplined fashion with a broad spectrum of collaboration from different teams with a customer focus
- Commitment to quality assurance and quality control
- Experience managing multiple technology projects in a collaborative work environment
- Ability to quickly learn and new solutions and adapt to new technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft office software and data tools
- Strong teamwork and partnership skills
- Strong and effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website