LOAN OFFICER ASSOCIATE LEAD
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Loan Officer Associate Lead is responsible for providing training, mentorship, guidance and support to a team of Loan Officer Associates. Direct responsibilities also include assisting with daily and monthly productivity metrics including funded units, cycle times, pipeline prioritization and quality results. The Loan Officer Associate Lead will also assist in managing the pipeline and potential issues escalating to management as necessary.
Residential Lending Division
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Supports a team of Loan Officer Associates by providing training, coaching, mentoring on client interactions, pipeline management and collecting of loan conditions.
- Responsible for effectively managing the team pipeline to ensure all departmental SLA's are met and/or exceeded.
- Ensures all colleagues on their team operate in accordance with the established workflow.
- Assists the Loan Officer with new loan application by collecting supporting documentation, entering information into loan operating system and any other administrative responsibilities related to the preparation of a mortgage application. • Manage reporting to track needs by loan and the Loan Officer. • Assists the Loan Officer in submitting conditions, monitoring expiration date on credit commitments. • Contacts borrowers directly for additional information related to loan requests including documentation require to meet conditions necessary to complete the successful closing of the loan. • Provide ongoing support for compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and administrative duties. • Answers calls from borrowers, escrow, title, agents etc. regarding status and general questions throughout the process of the loa
- Maintains a proactive commitment to established Bank programs, such as Customer first, Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum 3 years residential loan originations or processing experience in a mortgage banking company.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with state and federal lending regulations (e.g. Respa, Reg Z, Ecoa, State Fair Lending) required.
- SAFE Act Registration
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have good analytical skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Utilizes independent judgment under general supervision.
- May interact with clients, and occasionally with vendors and other outside lending institutions to obtain information and/or request documents.
- Considerable knowledge of the job and the practical application to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Knowledge of general banking operations sufficient to understand the loan function and a basic knowledge of Federal and State loan documentation regulations required (i.e., Respa, Reg Z, Reg B, Ecoa, state fair lending, etc.).
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website