DIGITAL PRODUCT SENIOR MANAGER
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? The Senior Digital Product Manager oversees a broad range of more complex responsive web and/or mobile app cababilities. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors Solves complex problems, takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. May provide technical guidance to other colleagues
Marketing Product and Digital Division
As a member of our Marketing, Product and Digital team, you will have an exceptional opportunity to help grow your career while driving change across many facets of the business. The team is passionately focused on building our brand, supporting banking products and finding innovative ways to engage and retain clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Help define and continually update the product strategy and roadmap, which is aligned to the LOB, CNB and ultimately Client needs.
- Drive the day-to-day activities of the agile development team using a BDD model.
- Deeply understand and empathize the challenges our market, clients and stakeholders face and how our products help to solve them
- Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy
- Facilitate requirements definition sessions with stakeholders , as well as working with BDD methods with your development team
- Establish annual goals, OKRs & KPIs; iterate on solutions using data to inform your decisions
- Engage with user experience and research teams to define and implement client usability testing, concept validation, and co-creation studies to gain insights and identify client needs and solutions (Design Thinking).
- Lead and manage cross-functional teams to get buy-in/approval/guidance, including lines of business, operations, legal, compliance, information security, fraud, and other LOBs.
- Evangelize product management best practices, and be a change agent in an evolving digital organization
- Mentor other Associate & Digital Product Managers
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum of 7+ years working in Digital Product Management or similar
- Minimum of 5+ years of direct experience developing digital products and technologies from start to finish.
Skills and Knowledge
- MBA preferred
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence/AHA!
- Experience in Agile, SAFe
- Experience writing Epics/Features/Stories and Documentation
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Experience Managing and Owning a Feature Roadmap
- Setting OKRs and KPI Management
- Experience with Human Centered Design & BDD methodologies
- Digital Product experience acrossResponsive Web and/or Mobile App
- Client and Stakeholder Empathy
- Data driven decision making
- Deep understanding of Digital Banking Products and Experiences
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website