DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center, serves the communities of Seminole and West Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and West Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford. The hospital provides 24/7 emergency care at its main location as well as at Heathrow ER located at 4525 International Parkway in Sanford. For more information, please visit www.CentralFloridaRegional.com.
The Charge Registered Nurse Cardiac/Neuro is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. This 47 -bed unit and will tend to Medical Telemetry, Neuro & Cardiac, Post CAB, MI's/Chest pain etc. patients. Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction! Desired skills: Minimum of 2 years of recent RN acute care experience in Critical Care. Previous Charge responsibilities highly desired. Telemetry and Cardiac experience highly desired.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous 2 yrs minimum experience in an acute care setting
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certification.
- NIHSS Certification must obtain within 30 days. Required to work under NIHSS credentials RN until training certificate obtained.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:
Your benefits include:
Paid Time Off
Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
Employee discount program
Employee stock purchase program
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D Tobacco Free Campus
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website