Join our team! As a Bubba's 33 team member, you'll take pride in hand-crafted food and friendly service.
Are you interested in working with people in a fun and fast-paced environment? If so, we have a job for you!
Bubba's 33 is currently looking for a legendary Local Store Marketer (LSM) who can help build sales at the local level through establishing relationships within the community and increasing guest loyalty. If you have a passion for networking and being creative, apply to be an LSM at Bubba's 33 today!
Your responsibilities would include:
• Assisting the Managing Partner and management team with the creation, development, and implementation of local store marketing programs that build guest loyalty, guest counts, check average, and overall sales.
• Helping promote all Bubba's 33 in house promotions.
• Building relationships during food runs with businesses, hotels, radio stations, etc.
• Helping establish positive and ongoing business relationships with neighboring retailers, hotels, civic groups, etc.
• Helping develop and execute ongoing charitable and community events that position Bubba's 33 as a community leader and build brand awareness.
• Assisting in all public relation efforts including cooking segments, media releases, and publicity events that promote Bubba's 33.
• Communicating frequently with the Managing Partner, management team, and all employees (through Alley Rallies, etc.) about ongoing programs, plans, and results.
At Bubba's 33, we always put our teammates first. When the team is happy, our guests are happy. Experience a dynamic work environment, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement at Bubba's 33.
Our team members are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to team members that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
Apply on company website