Senior Application Administrator
Computing and Information Services
This position is responsible for the administration of all applications in the Dining Services Department and the Division of Campus Life, comprised of fourteen departments. This position is responsible for helping to evaluate, implement, manage, and support the use of technologies in the aforementioned organizational areas. These responsibilities include ongoing application assessments, implementation of additional modules & interfaces, upgrades, testing, optimization, and training.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience supporting enterprise-level business applications required
- Hands-on experience with support of enterprise foodservice, university housing, or retail POS preferred
- Hands-on experience with credit card processing and PCI compliance preferred
- Working knowledge of relational databases required
- Troubleshooting skills for a host of peripherals (POS devices, credit card peripherals, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking preferred
- Knowledge of IT change management processes preferred
- Excellent customer service skills; strong commitment to customer service required
- Strong computing, analytical, and organizational skills required
- Project planning skills preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a group and as a member of a project team required
- Tact and sensitivity in dealing with a diverse user community required
- Excellent coordination, collaboration, writing, and verbal communication skills required
- Demonstrates a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive environment.
Successful completion of a criminal background check and education verification is required.
Recruiting Start Date:2020-06-15-07:00
Job Posting Title:Senior Application Administrator
Department:Office of Chief Digital Officer & CIO
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website