Job SummaryCoordinates and dispatches courier and shuttle transportation including courier deliveries and patient and visitor transportation, as well as special events transportation. Schedules deliveries and work days, and completes various monthly reports. Supports administrative activities of the departments director and manager.
- Handles incoming requests for transportation requirements for patients, guests, and others received by fax, mail or phone.
- Assigns drivers scheduled and non-scheduled pickups and deliveries.
- Informs senior drivers, supervisors, managers and directors of any unusual circumstances.
- Responsible for arranging daily, weekly and monthly transportation schedules to maximize manpower efficiency.
- Completes statistical reports to measure quality and productivity.
- Assists with monthly budget variance reporting and compiles monthly customer billing spreadsheets for respective journal entries.
- Responsible for timely statistical reporting which includes gathering ongoing invoicing data.
- Performs duties such as orders supplies, maintains inventories, data entry, updates reference materials, timesheet record keeping, and maintains logs.
Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time. Must be able to push or pull carts and wheelchairs with loads up to 500 pounds and lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Works primarily in an office environment. May require long periods of sitting and operating computer equipment, two way radio and multi-line telephone. Must be capable of performing courier and shuttle transportation driver duties.
High School Diploma or GED required. 1 year dispatch center experience required. Must be able to speak and write clearly in a concise, complete, and accurate manner. Microsoft Suite experience preferred. Valid drivers license with no moving violations in the past 3 years.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Apply on company website