What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Physical Design Engineer
THE ROLE: This is a Physical Design Engineering role that will require to take the design from RTL to GDS with Syntheis, Place n Route, Timing and Physical Verification
1. Must have specialized SoC implementation knowledge plus broader technical knowledge that facilitates more integrative thinking.
2. Have responsibility for projects or processes of significant technical importance and for results in SoC implementation and related areas.
3. Solve complex, novel and non-recurring problems; initiates significant changes to existing processes/methods and leads development and implementation.
4. Influences technical decisions that have a significant impact on final product.
5. Requires limited supervision and is evaluated according to project performance.
6. Coaches and mentors less experienced staff; influences others as a technical leader.
1. SoC implementation expertise. Multi million gates integration.
2. Physical Synthesis, Constraints validation.
3. Floorplanning, Power planning.
4. Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS).
5. Scan Synthesis, Scan re-order.
6. Static Timing analysis (STA).
7. Analysis: IR, EM, Noise.
8. Physical Verification.
Masters in VLSI/ECE/EE with relevant course work and project background with 7+ years of experience, or Bachelors with 9+ years of experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Requisition Number: 95562
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website