What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Commercial Marcom Manager, PCs and Workstations
The Global Commercial Go to Market (GTM) team is responsible for defining the strategy and marketing programs that support key objectives and executing them for the Commercial Segment. From campaigns to targeted media buys, we drive full-funnel, audience centric initiatives that support our Commercial Client business. This role will be responsible for supporting AMD-led marketing campaigns, including but not limited to scope and budget alignment working alongside the GTM Segment lead, creative brief development, messaging, production and activation plans that drive awareness and consideration of PCs and Workstations powered by AMD.
We are a growing team looking for a tech marketer to support the development of effective commercial marketing campaigns for the fastest growing processor brand in the world. You put the customer first and are not afraid to ask questions or roll-up your sleeves to seek the next task. You build trust with key partners and approach each conversation with a phenomenal outcome for everyone mentally. You are the champion of "delivering as promised" and are happy leading multiple projects at the same time. We are looking for creative problem solving and accountability, and a continuous improvement approach. The you are responsible and highly organized, self-motived to meet challenging timelines, and prepared to jump in and lead. The ideal candidate is someone who is an outstanding communicator with a keen eye for detail, able to move and continue to make progress even without all the answers.
- Drive customer confidence and preference for PCs and Workstations powered by AMD
- Help execute the global go-to-market strategy that supports key business priorities aligned to our key OEM partners.
- Increase alignment of OEM-led content and campaigns to AMD's value propositions, messaging, branding and nomenclature.
- Drive digital presence on OEM.com
- Build OEM readiness content in support of BU and OEM needs.
- Amplify press quotes in U.S. and Europe, as available
- Collaborate closely between OEM New Product Introduction (NPI) teams and the AMD Internal launch teams to provide and drive OEM NPI timelines
- Point of contact between Business Unit and OEM for pre, launch, and post launch readiness
- Run the review and approvals of OEM led content in partnership with internal partners, including the brand team and legal as needed.
- Support regional requests to ensure alignment and readiness between OEMs and AMD.
- Proven GTM Marketing experience in a global or regional role
- Business-to-business Marcom experience
- Understanding of OEM organizational structure and the GTM
- Experience in product launches and launch readiness.
- Experience developing positive relationships with internal and external partners, including the business unit.
- Supervisory record of leading metrics, reporting, and extracting relevant data for Executive partners.
- Outstanding communication skills, with a proven ability to articulate technical value proposition while steering to a customer-centric approach.
- Skilled in all MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field, MBA a plus
Austin, TX; Houston, TX; U.S. remote for highly qualified candidates
Requisition Number: 91643
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Field Marketing
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website