Jobs At EmployBridge In Hamptonville, NC | CareerArc

Jobs at EmployBridge in Hamptonville, NC

9 job openings within 25 miles

Save This Search

Refine Your Search

Show more Show less
Displaying all 9 results

Lumper/Furniture Loader

ProLogistix - Advance, NC

Join our winning team!! Lumpers/Furniture Loaders needed in Advance, NC! Awesome long term position! Location: Advance Pay: $14.35 Hours: 2nd Shift 4:30pm-3:00am Various Day Schedules: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday ...

Lumper/Furniture Loader

ProLogistix - Advance, NC

Join our winning team!! Lumpers/Furniture Loaders needed in Advance, NC! Awesome long term position! Location: Advance Pay: $14 Hours: 1st shift 6:00am - 4:30pm Various schedules to choose from!!!! Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monda...

TIG Welder

ResourceMFG - Elkin, NC

STAINLESS STEEL MANUFACTURER IN ELKIN, NC IS ADDING TO THEIR TEAM!!! Position : TIG Welding with stainless steel a preference Shift : 1st shift Pay : $14-$18 JOB DUTIES: Responsible for operating TIG welding machinery and other tools necessary for the welding process (sanders, grinders, f...

Machinist

ResourceMFG - Elkin, NC

MACHINIST NEEDED for STAINLESS STEEL FABRICATOR Location : Elkin, NC Pay : $20hr Shift : 1st Duties : Knowledge of operations and programming CNC Machines Knowledge of hand and power tools Proficient in the use of dial indicators, calipers, and precision square ...

Buffer

ResourceMFG - Elkin, NC

Are you looking to make a change? Have you considered starting a career in manufacturing? The manufacturing sector is growing and is looking for career minded individuals who want to learn new skills grow with them. Our partner is a world class manufacturer stainless steel marine products and needs Buffers to work in their facility and they will provide training to get you proficient ...

Warehouse Associate

ResourceMFG - Statesville, NC

Are you the one that wants to get that workout in. Can you lift 50lbs? We have a position that is forklift operator 75% of the time and picking by hand the other 25%. We need a forklift/order puller in the Statesville Area!! Must be able to lift 50lbs bags of dog food and deer corn and build pallets!!!!

Line Assemblers

ResourceMFG - Hamptonville, NC

We need your help to fill 75 positions in the hamptonville, NC area!!! refferal bonus free online education insurance day of hire weekly pay Come Join a winning team you will not regret it. ...

Line Assemblers

ResourceMFG - Hamptonville, NC

Are you looking to make a change? Have you considered starting a career in manufacturing? The manufacturing sector is growing and is looking for career minded individuals who want to learn new skills grow with them. Our partner is a world class manufacturer of automotive parts and needs Assemblers and Line Operators to work in their state-of-the-art facility and they will provide trai...

Warehouse Associate

ResourceMFG - Statesville, NC

Forklift Operator Large distribution center is looking to add to their local team in Statesville, NC Positions available on 1st 5am to 1:30pm with OT Temp to hire Pay range $15 per hour Job Description: Operate a sit down forklift Shrink wrap, scan, and pick orders Inspect product going into and out of process...