Able to work some weekends, some mornings, and some late afternoons.
The Massage Therapist performs professional body massage and treatments. Must possess a thorough knowledge of the body, have excellent massage techniques, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train with the spa specific treatment protocols.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrives on time for scheduled shift, prompt with each appointment, and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service
- Receives guests for their services on time and in a courteous and polite manner
- Provides consistent professional massages and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices; Accurately performs massages and body treatments as booked by the guest
- Properly opens and closes each shift according to Standard Operating Procedures; Properly cares for equipment and uses appropriate amounts of product to assist with cost controls; Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa's policies and procedures
- Provides accurate and detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, treatment contraindications, facility features and hours of operation; Possesses complete knowledge and understands all services and products offered in order to actively promote services and promotions; Actively promotes home care programs, meeting retail sales goals
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Company's property, as well as special events on and near property, in order to advise guest of the same, whenever possible
- Responds to guest requests, complaints or inquiries professionally, courteously and promptly; Provides accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction; Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Develops ability to work without constant direct supervision and remains at assigned post for extended periods of time; Performs prep work, properly cleans and restocks room as required
- Regularly attends and participates in and support trainings and staff meetings for the Spa
- Assists in all areas of the spa operation, including locker room and fitness center as needed or requested
- Ensures confidentiality with respect to guest information
- Communicates to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention
- Maintains a positive attitude and contribute to a quality work environment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website