This position will be located in Bethlehem, PA
The primary responsibility of the Audit Manager, Internal Audit, is to perform advanced, specialized and/or managerial auditing work in multiple disciplines, to manage complex audits, and to provide expertise in auditing standards and performance criteria and audit requirements while managing assigned department staff. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental policies, practices, and procedures.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the annual risk assessment process to develop the audit plan.
- Plan, assign or perform, and supervise the daily activity and work of other auditors, including teaching, training and coaching staff.
- Perform critical project management duties in the planning, scheduling, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of the work of auditors.
- Manage the follow-up testing and reporting process.
- Assist with communicating audit progress and results to the Audit Committee.
- Participate in the development of department budget.
- Develop procedures, schedules, priorities and programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
- Develop and use project management tools, i.e., budget vs. actual hours, status updates, etc., to oversee project progress.
- Perform quality reviews of audit work papers in accordance with professional standards and department guidelines.
- Maintain effective working relationships with management, independent public accountants and regulatory auditors.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations while maintaining adequate controls to safeguard company assets.
- Maintains current knowledge of gaming regulations and professional standards.
- Possess a working knowledge of all department and company policies and procedures and Rules of Conduct and must enforce the same.
- Manage staff and organize department functions in accordance with company guidelines.
- Delegate tasks and department assignments or projects, meeting deadlines related to those assignments.
- Direct others in completion of a task or assignment. Render advice, and provide expertise or judgment based on information gathered, studied, analyzed or reviewed.
- Arrange timeline to complete tasks and department assignments or projects, and meet the deadlines related to those assignments.
- Work on actual project or service to help achieve the objectives of the department.
- Evaluate information to render an opinion or take action based on that information that will impact the department or function.
- Focus on achieving the goals or objectives of the department using available resources (staff and budgetary).
- Evaluate the schedule or timelines related to the completion of assignments, while maintaining service and/or product quality.
- Develop staff skills to enhance department effectiveness and manage resources to eliminate excess cost or unnecessary expenditures.
- Interview and make recommendation of candidates for new hire
- Determine if and/or when policy or procedural infractions by Team Members occur and issue the appropriate level of progressive discipline.
- Responsible for the timely evaluation of all direct reports and conducting introductory period and annual performance reviews.
- Maintains an open door policy and addresses all team member issues and/or concerns in a timely manner.
- Conducts skip level meetings with departmental management and line level staff.
- Conducts divisional/departmental staff meetings at least once per month.
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment; adherence to the company's status quo third party representation philosophy; compliance with company policies, legal requirements and collective bargaining agreements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website