The primary responsibility of the Cook II – Team Member Dining is to ensure the proper preparation and cooking of all food items in a safe, timely, organized manner maintaining a high quality standard. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Wind Creek Bethlehem LLC (“Wind Creek”) policies, practices, and procedures.
- Maintains organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
- Ability to prepare, portion, cook and plate food accordingly.
- Ability to produce from standardized recipes; use standard kitchen equipment.
- Ensure station is prepared to meet anticipated level of business for the day, assisting fellow staff as needed.
- Ability to properly handle high volume cooking and plating while maintaining consistent quality in foods in a fast paced environment.
- Consistently meet ticket time requirements.
- Must demonstrate proficient knowledge of basic cooking skills and techniques.
- Must be able to physically handle working on your feet for 10 or more hours in one day.
- Ability to safely handle kitchen tools and equipment, follow sanitation guidelines.
- Accomplish daily cleaning duties in an efficient and proper manner.
- Maintain quality and freshness of foods through proper storage and maintenance.
- Arrive for shift on time and in proper uniform.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with PGCB and approved Wind Creek Bethlehem standards.
- Read and understand the Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website