DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a dedicated Nurse to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
Employee Benefits include an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality healthcare.
• Provides professional nursing care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse using the nursing process.
• Participates in the unit based Quality improvement process.
• Supports, maintains, and provides an environment, which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
• Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on an assessment of the patient.
• Promotes and displays a positive customer oriented demeanor to patients, visitors, staff, and physicians.
• Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care, or the services delivered.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential patient safety issues.
• Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient's care which results in patient harm.
• Attends in-service presentations and completes all mandatory education, training, and competency assessments.
• Uses Performance Improvement Plan to improve patient safety.
Current license as a LPN
Current BLS Certification
West Florida Healthcare is a 515 bed facility and proud to be the area's leading health care facility in quality outcomes performance. West Florida Healthcare is also the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. West Florida Healthcare is also the first hospital in the state of Florida to have earned Atrial Fibrillation with Electrophysiology Services Accreditation. In addition, West Florida Healthcare is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and offers specialized Emergency Department services tailored specifically to the needs of seniors as well as a Kids' ER dedicated to serving the emergency medical needs of children. The West Florida Healthcare campus includes the acute care hospital, the area's only comprehensive, CARF-accredited physical rehabilitation hospital, and a behavioral health facility. Affiliated with HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare, West Florida Healthcare meets the community's healthcare needs in major services such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, oncology, orthopedics, robotic-assisted surgery, critical care, neurology/neurosurgery, emergency care, urology, behavioral health, gastroenterology, obstetrics, pulmonary, and rehabilitative medicine.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website