SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse Float Pool (RN) at Wesley Medical Center / HCA. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Wesley Medical Center / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our HCA team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We are looking for seasoned and ambitious Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) to help us reach our goals. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization and grow your nursing career. Unlock your potential here!
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department -specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
- You will collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- You will contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license (with the ability to obtain a Kansas Registered Nurse license within 90 days of start date).
- Current BLS and ACLS with American Heart Association or American Red Cross or as specified in policy, for all Float Pool Registered Nurses required.
- NIH Stroke Certification.
- Additional certifications required based on specialty unit (ACLS, PALS, STABLE, TNCC, ENPC and/or NRP).
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Two years' nursing experience minimum with specialty departments in acute care required.
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children's Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in learning more, contact Amy!Amy.Wilson5@HCAHealthCare.com
M – 720-668-0278
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website