Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Medical Technologist? At Wesley Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Wesley Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical Technologist like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
Under general supervision, the Medical Technologist performs, evaluates, and reports clinical laboratory test results used by the physician to diagnose and treat patients. This includes specimen collection, specimen manipulation, equipment operation and troubleshooting, quantitative and qualitative analytic evaluation and communication of results..Qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current certification as a Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technologist (MLS) by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, or biological science, or medical technology required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For more than 100 years, Wesley Healthcare has provided exceptional careto thousands of families in Wichita and throughout Kansas and Northern Oklahoma.Wesley Medical Centeris a member of the Wesley Healthcare network within Greater Wichita and has been an HCA Healthcare hospital since 1985.
Our physicians treat more than24,000 patients annually, making Wesley Medical Center the most preferred hospital in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Additionally, our obstetricians and childbirth staffdeliver more than 6,000 babies each year, more than any hospital in a 13-state region.
Home toWesley Children's Hospital, the region's first and Wichita's only children's hospital, we care for children in a unique space designed specially for kids and their families. And as aLevel I Trauma Centerand theonly Level II Pediatric Trauma Center in Kansas, we are prepared to treat any medical emergency, any time of day.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Medical Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website