SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Interventional Radiology Technologist.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Wesley Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Imaging team is a committed and caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an Interventional Radiology Technologist with us:
- You will position and prepare patients for exams according to the type of procedure to be performed
- Your role will perform procedures and assess the patients throughout and responds to patient needs as appropriate
- You will complete appropriate documentation for each study performed
- Your role will assist the Radiologists and Medical Staff during angiographic interventional and special procedures; be able to scrub and assist physicians in the invasive procedures, as necessary
- You will demonstrate understanding of interventional supplies and equipment operation
- You will participate in the improvement of operational functions of the department
- Your role will monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of care and practices identifying opportunities for improvement through collaboration
What qualifications you will need:
- Current registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Current certification as a Radiologic Technologist by the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- One year of experience in an Imaging Department preferred
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children's Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website