SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Recycle Center Equipment Operator is responsible for inspecting loads, sorting materials and operating a bobcat, forklift and baler in a Waste Pro recycling facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Maintain and operate designated equipment used in recycling activities
* Maintain proper supply and working condition of all personal protective equipment issued
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment both inside and outside the facility
* Daily plant responsibility to include proper use of lighting, dust control and ventilation systems
* Ensure that commodities are loaded, transported and stored in an efficient and timely manner
* Observe and report any potential malfunctions or disruptions of plant activities
* Observe and report sub-standard service level of contracted manpower and equipment
* Must maintain current applicable licenses with regard to operating equipment
* Report to person(s) or equipment at time of incident or first observance
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Apply on company website