When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will develop high-quality content assets for marketing campaigns and initiatives that meet business objectives and elevate brand awareness. You will complete the full lifecycle of content development projects from kick-off through conceptual design, refinement, writing, editing, production and content management. Additionally, you will ensure content is fully leveraged across a wide range of digital assets including infographics, presentations, custom illustrations, process diagrams, animation, graphs and charts, icons and other digital assets for use in marketing campaigns and initiatives and drive favorable perceptions with internal and external stakeholder audiences.
- Create compelling sales, marketing, and communications content for a variety of audiences, channels and formats that achieve business objectives and enhance Vizient's brand.
- Translate marketing plan into annual content strategies.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary, cross-functional team on content development projects of variable scope, complexity, and length in ways that best elevate creative thinking and enable non-writers to appreciate the content possibilities and limitations of each project.
- Drive content standards in collaboration with the content management leader.
- Perform quality control and proofing for all content prior to launch of final deliverables.
- Manage content library including uploading and maintaining assets in digital library systems and other platforms.
- Manage multiple projects with minimal supervision, monitoring day-to-day project activity. Track changes and schedule creative reviews. Ensure projects are delivered on time and meet marketing objectives.
- Identify potential roadblocks related to resources and timelines and escalate potential issues when necessary.
- Relevant degree preferred in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English or related field.
- 5 or more years' related experience required.
- Experience writing in a marketing environment preferred.
- B2B, B2C and/or health care experience preferred.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel); fluency in Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Knowledgeable about current design trends and standards across multiple industries.
- Ability to quickly translate brainstorming discussions and big picture ideas into relevant content outlines and drafts.
- Ability to work, self-direct, and prioritize within a virtual team.
- Ability to actively engage with content and colleagues to tell a story.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with a collaborative spirit.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to synthesize complex information into actionable and compelling content in a variety of formats.
- Must provide a portfolio for review including work samples.
Estimated Hiring Range:$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website