Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Nursing career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
- Qualified applicants are required to be graduates from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state where practicing is required.
- Has a working knowledge of long-term care.
- Current CPR certification as approved by American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Registered Nurse is required.
- Experience or continuing education in the care of elderly is preferred.
- All applicants must maintain a courteous and professional manner through interactions with others.
- Use a resident and customer-focused approach to problem-solving and goal-setting.
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn.
Bring life to your career Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: rn, nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare, nurse, nursing home, geriatrics, skilled nursing, caring, helpful
620 Sandhill Road, Palo Alto, California 94304
Apply on company website