The Client Relationship Manager will provide institutional and high-net worth marketing, business development and client service with a focus on understanding RIA client needs and work with the Director of Business Development to build and execute marketing strategies. Generate revenues from new business and provide client relationship and financial planning services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales and Marketing: Work with Hallmark's Director of Business Development to build and execute marketing strategies to promote the firm's wealth management services to existing referral sources. Maintain regular contact with referral sources to develop wealth management opportunities in their market. Partner with referral sources to develop and host in person or virtual marketing seminars on financial planning or investment management topics to build a sustainable referral stream. Meet with prospective clients in person, over the phone or virtually to contract new business.
- Client Service: Manage high net-worth and institutional client relationships. Meet with clients in person, over the phone or virtually to address specific investment and planning needs. Work with clients and Hallmark staff to resolve issues and ensure client retention.
- Financial Planning: Utilize Emoney Advisor financial planning software to create and present financial plans to address planning needs for retirement, education, etc. under supervision of Hallmark's Director of Business Development.
- Operations: Liaise with Hallmark Client Relationship Operations team to facilitate account opening and client servicing. Prepare new account paperwork as required.
- Compliance: Ensure client accounts are in compliance with prevailing regulations and Hallmark policies.
Apply on company website