Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Valet Living is currently hiring for a Part-Time Night Trash Collector in your local area. This is a great paying, part-time night job. Enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment and get a workout while you work. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay and promotional advancement opportunities.
We have immediate start dates and provide hands-on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
Own a pickup truck or a vehicle with a trailer? You'll earn even more!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collect trash bags and recycling door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite dumping)
- Work 5 nights a week typically Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
- Start at 8:00 pm and be done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times)
- Part-time: 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Great pay
- Pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive the higher part of the pay range to help offset fuel and mileage costs
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee referral bonus program – earn up to $2,500 for each referral hired
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Safe work environment, all personal protective equipment provided
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
What We Require:
- An open-bed pickup truck or vehicle with a trailer is required in many locations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid and current driver's license
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver on the policy
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smartphone with data plan to access our mobile app
- Strong work ethic
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Apply on company website