Come join us in reshaping the future of a dynamic and growing campus. Join the Facilities Management Custodial Team and positively impact the future of UT Dallas.
This position will provide custodial support for The University of Texas at Dallas campus. Duties will involve general cleaning, dusting, vacuuming carpet, picking up trash, responding to emergencies, picking up recycling, delivering custodial supplies and providing custodial support for events.
Minimum Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED. An equivalent level of experience is acceptable in lieu of a High School diploma or GED.
Preferred Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED. Equivalent level of experience acceptable (6 months).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Clean and restock the restrooms. Respond to custodial-related building emergencies calls on the radio. Deliver and restock custodial supplies inside janitor's closet. Provide custodial support for the events on campus. Vacuum carpet inside the buildings using a backpack vacuum. Pick up trash, recycling materials and boxes.
- REMOTE WORK NOT AVAILABLE – A remote work schedule is not available for this position.
- May be required to work during inclement weather or when the campus is closed.
What we have to offer: UT Dallas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusiveness. We offer an employee-friendly work environment with a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Benefits
- Internal Training
- Medical insurance – including 100% paid employee medical coverage for full-time employees
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- Retirement Plan Options
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
1) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.
2) UT Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its programs and activities, including in admission and enrollment. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Director of Institutional Equity at InstitutionalEquity@utdallas.edu or the Title IX Coordinator at TitleIXCoordinator@utdallas.edu, or call 972-883-5331.
Apply on company website