Involves the establishment and supervision of processes (e.g., performance improvement, clinical documentation, etc.) to achieve the optimal degree of excellence in the services rendered to every patient. Evaluation of practice operates within the parameters of patient outcome, cost-benefit in care provision, and patient access to the health care delivery system.
Provides for internal strategic planning efforts and implementing continuous quality improvement programs. Applies skills and experience as a seasoned quality data and/or improvement (QI) specialist to projects of medium size at all levels of complexity, or to portions of large projects.
Bachelor's Degree in nursing or other healthcare professional; or a combination of comparable clinical education and/or experience.
A minimum of two (2+) or more years of relevant experience.
Experience and proven success in QI standards, clinical chart review and abstraction, and regulatory requirements.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS).
- Pathology experience.
- Transfusion medicine liaison.
- Experience with designing, collecting, formatting, and interpreting statistics as required by regulatory agencies.
- Must be able to work various hours and locations based on business needs.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment physical.
Apply on company website