OB/GYN - University Medical Partners - Oakland, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our clinic in Oakland, CA.
- Full-time employment opportunity
- Full-scope services include prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum, in-office procedures, specialized surgical care as well as minimally invasive surgical care. Access to XI robot available
- Two practice locations: Oakland and San Pablo
- Physician sees an average of 20-24 patients a day in the outpatient clinic
- Currently more gyn heavy but will be starting full OB services soon
- Four (4) providers in group: 3 Ob/Gyn physicians and 1 Nurse Midwife
- Deliveries and Gyn Surgeries are performed at Alta Bates in Berkeley and Summit in Oakland
- New state of the art outpatient surgery Center at Stanford Health Care in Emeryville
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
We are dedicated to delivering women's health care in the East Bay. We offer the latest care practices in obstetrics and gynecology and deliver new therapies and diagnostics to ensure you receive the care you need, when you need it.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
OB/GYN - University Medical Partners - Oakland, CA Uni...
Apply on company website