Hematology/Oncology -University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to join our Emeryville, CA oncology clinic.
- We are seeking a single generalist medical oncologist-hematologist comfortable in managing both solid tumor oncology diagnoses as well as benign and malignant hematology
- The ideal candidate will have a special interest in managing breast cancer
- Expanding services offered Emeryville to include Oncology
- 8-chair infusion center on-site; job duties include co-Medical Directorship for Infusion Services
- Clinic-based; hospital rounds at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Shared Call Schedule: 1:2
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Diverse patient population
- Exceptional mentorship and support available from clinical team
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Stanford Health Care, Emeryville is now offering the East Bay community primary and specialty care in a compassionate and welcoming environment.We bring together the local attention you get from a community doctor with the specialized expertise of an academic medical center, right here in Emeryville.
Our compassionate and attentive providers and staff are dedicated to finding what makes each cancer unique and providing individually tailored treatments for every patient. From diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation and survivorship, we pride ourselves in being able to provide clinical services that address the medical needs of our patients, as well as integrative services to address one's emotional, psychological and social needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
Hematology/Oncology - University Medical PartnersEmeryville, CAUniversity Medic...
Apply on company website