Join an expanding GI practice in North Central West Virginia where you can have a significant impact in the lives of your patients while enjoying the benefits of living in a USA Today top 25 community.
UHC Gastroenterology is a well-established practice with a strong reputation for providing excellent care to a patient base of close to 300,000. You will be part of a cohesive and highly supported team of providers that practice under one roof with the clinic connected to the hospital. Candidates with additional training in advanced endoscopy procedures are welcome to apply. Find out more about UHC Gastroenterology at https://wvgastrocenter.com/.
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- Call of 1:6 and every sixth week inpatient service
- 4 Advanced Practice Providers across inpatient and clinic
- Over 100 endoscopy cases per physician per month
- 3 days in clinic and 2 days in endoscopy
- Consultative practice with hospitalists admitting
- Hospital employed with guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits provided by WVU Medicine
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
United Hospital Center is the only hospital in WV to receive Top 100 honors in two separate, data-driven surveys by Fortune/IBM Watson Health and the Lown Institute. These rankings are based upon criteria such as patient and clinical outcomes, operational efficiency and financial health. UHC is a member of WVU Medicine, West Virginias premier provider of advanced specialty care and the states only academic medical center. WVU Medicine is West Virginia Universitys affiliated health system. Through its eighteen hospitals, five institutes, and many affiliates, WVU Medicine provides comprehensive healthcare services to all of West Virginia, Southeast Ohio, Western Maryland, and Southwest Pennsylvania.
Bridgeport is an economically strong and vibrant community, as it is home to government and private enterprises that includes the FBI, energy, aerospace and health care. Located less than two hours south of Pittsburgh, PA, and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with the top ranked high school in the state according to Niche.com. This North Central West Virginia community offers ease of access to incredible recreational opportunities, with West Virginia earning accolades from Cond Nast Traveler and Time magazine as one of the best places to travel.
For more information about this exciting opportunity to join our team, please contact our Director of Physician Services, Laura Blake. Please reach out to her via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a phone call, or call directly at 681-342-1613. You may also visit https://uhcwvproviders.com/ for more information about UHC.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.
Apply on company website