Our medical affiliate is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Bradenton, FL. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
- Our prestigious Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton practice is adding another generalist OB/GYN due to growth
- Center is located in the highly prestigious Lakewood Ranch hospital.
- 4.5-day workweek! Friday – close at noon; 1:4 Call
- Patient Volume: ~18/day
- Great Provider Support! 3 Physicians and 2 Mid-level Providers
- Opening is for 2021. This is an opportunity for a long-term partnership track.
- Located just 45 miles from Tampa, lies the sunny and welcoming city of Bradenton, FL. The area is best known for its Tropicana juice producing plant and being the spring training location of the Pittsburgh Pirates. However, it's also home to amazing schools, beautiful neighborhoods and a thriving local economy!
- It's no secret that a city in central Florida, located right on the coast, is sunny and warm. In fact, Bradenton enjoys 249 sunny days per year, compared with a U.S. average of just 205 days. Because the average temperature in Bradenton tends to stay above 50 degrees even during winter, you won't need to worry about snow here!
- Art and culture unite in vibrant downtown Bradenton, the Riverwalk and the Village of the Arts. If you're a nature lover, visit Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Memorial Park, the Cortez fishing village or the Manatee Village Historical Park
About Unified Women's Healthcare
Unified Women's Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women's Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
UWH is an EEO employerOur medical affiliate is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty grou...
Apply on company website