Our medical affiliate, Florida Women Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Sarasota, Florida. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
- Join 5 OB/GYNs and 4 Midwives in a practice looking to grow
- Main Office features DEXA/Mammo/US and Surgical Suite
- Satellite Office in North Port
- Call schedule is 1:4
- Good mix of OB and GYN.
- Relocation assistance considered
- Partnership opportunity available
- With an average year-round temperature of 73' and 251 sunny days per year, Sarasota is the perfect city for outdoor enthusiasts! If you like a good workout, try kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding through the natural mangroves to see native wild birds and sea life.
- When relocating to a new city, it's important to have quality healthcare choices and for both preventative and emergency care. Sarasota's top hospitals include Sarasota Memorial Health Care (just south of Downtown) and Doctor's hospital which is located near the Interstate. Both are top-rated hospitals and have received numerous awards in recent years.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate, Florida Women Care, is looking for an Obstetri...
Apply on company website