Our affiliate, New Jersey Perinatal Associates, is looking for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to join their prestigious practice in northern New Jersey. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Fellows and experienced physicians encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 10 Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians with an additional staff of sonographers, genetic counselors, and perinatal nurses. This is rapidly growing practice that has 5 offices but will be adding 2 more locations in the very near future. Furthermore, the physician team is on staff in 4 hospitals in the area but will be joining a 5th. This opportunity offers an abundance of MFM procedures, research opportunities, strong income potential and future partnership. This an excellent position for an experienced MFM physician to take their career to the next level but will also provide a recent graduating fellow with the mentorship they need in their first position.
- Growing Maternal Fetal Medicine practice currently with 5 offices in Northern New Jersey and looking to add 2 more locations
- Friendly, collegial atmosphere with very little staff turnover
- The practice has been serving patients in this area for almost 20 years. Solid and established patient base
- The physicians are currently on staff at 4 hospitals but will be joining a 5th very soon
- 10 physicians in the practice along with a great support staff of 25 sonographers, 10 genetic counselors and perinatal nurses
- Work with OB/GYN resident physicians at St. Barnabas Hospital
- Research opportunities available
- Great Work/Life balance. No in-house call and call is only every 10 weeks
- Very competitive starting salary along with future bonus opportunities
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Partnership potential after 3 years with practice
- Relocation and possible sign on bonus
- The practice has locations all around Northern New Jersey in Livingston, Belleville, Warren, Westfield, Teaneck. Northern New Jersey is part of the greater New York City Metropolitan Area with various ways to travel into City.
- Northern New Jersey has a variety of great places to live including urban areas like Newark and Jersey City as well as the surrounding suburban areas. These locations offer proximity to good schools, shopping locations and professional sports teams from both New Jersey and New York
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Our affiliate, New Jersey Perinatal Associates, is looking for a...
Apply on company website