Service is our passion. We serve by providing safe, high quality care to all, achieving excellent financial performance, and training tomorrow's healthcare professionals.
To Serve Our Patients in the Best Teaching Hospital in the Country
- Magnet Designated
- 501 licensed beds
- Regions only Level I Trauma Center
- Regions only BICU
- DNV accredited
- Primary teaching hospital for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC)
- Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Texas by Texas Monthly
General Job / Performance Information
Education and Experience
- College degree in computer related field
- Healthcare Industry knowledge/experience a plus
- This position is subject to inside environmental conditions; Protection from weather conditions, not necessarily from temperature changes.
- This position will gather requirements from other departments as well as contact the end user to test and resolve any issues relating to the applications developed by IT Analytics.
- A software developer researches, designs and develops software systems to meet client requirements. Once the system has been fully designed software engineers then test, debug, and maintain the systems. They need to have a continually expanding knowledge of computer programming languages and applications; this is due to the wide variety of work that they can be involved in.
- Under direct supervision, responsible for assisting in analysis and development of less complex solutions, generally working from defined specifications.
Required Licensures / Certifications / Registrations
- ITIL Foundations or professional certification preferred
- Occasionally exerts a small amount of force to lift, carry, push, pull, and move objects. Work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Displays aptitude in applying programming techniques to solve business needs
- Excellent planning, organizational skills and ability to follow-through until a process is complete
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Possesses outstanding analytical and problem solving / resolution skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website