Service is our passion. We serve by providing safe, high quality care to all, achieving excellent financial performance, and training tomorrow's healthcare professionals.
To Serve Our Patients in the Best Teaching Hospital in the Country
- Magnet Designated
- 501 licensed beds
- Regions only Level I Trauma Center
- Regions only BICU
- DNV accredited
- Primary teaching hospital for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC)
- Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Texas by Texas Monthly
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma with two to three years of food service experience preferred. Hospital experience desirable.
- Environmental / Working Conditions
- Well-lit and well-ventilated setting.
- Interaction with Other Departments and Other Relationships
- Job Description
- Responsible for sanitizing all smallwares, equipment and food preparation areas. This included removal o0f trash and other discarded items. May be required to perform other tasks that may be assigned
- Required Licensures / Certifications / Registrations
- Physical Capabilities
- Work is of moderate demand. Walking and standing a great deal of the time. Lifting supplies and moving equipment. Hours may be irregular.
- Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable of health code and must be able to follow instructions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website