Join University of Chicago Medicine as Supervisor in the Revenue Cycle Training and Development Department at our Burr Ridge Campus.
The Revenue Cycle Training and Development Supervisor will identify training needs and guide implementation of educational programs for all Revenue Cycle and Access personnel. Will mentor training team and ensure all employees in select roles are comfortable and knowledgeable regarding workflow and processes. Ensures employees demonstrate aptitude in all necessary systems and processes. The training and development supervisor will serve as the revenue cycle consultant to assist leadership in the identification and implementation of programs that foster continuous improvement and exceptional outcomes.
- Design and implement a training program that support continuous, focused education for staff to raise standards, elevate performance and achieve operational excellence for both onsite and flexible / remote workers
- Build training content and structure in the learning management system (LMS) including on-demand video training, instructor-led training and user aptitude and skill assessments
- Work closely with Epic principal trainers to configure and maintain training environments to ensure the training system is conducive to hands-on education of a variety of revenue cycle and patient access job roles
- Design and develop training materials/curriculum around revenue cycle business needs and account flow in the billing cycle including insurance verification, registration, referrals/authorizations, pre certifications, MSP's, payor portals, account maintenance, workqueues, denials and payment posting
- Develop and document process standards, protocols and policies for revenue cycle and patient access teams
- Develop a new employee training schedule for non-clinical practice employees and coordinate HR benefit and Epic training with the appropriate departments
- Develop ongoing training to ensure support of the revenue cycle and approach and to encompass new processes, protocols or regulatory requirements
- Participate in projects to design and test new Epic functionality to meet business and regulatory requirements
- At least 5 years' experience using Epic EMR software
- Experience training users on healthcare revenue cycle & access workflows
- Bachelor's Degree required and/or prior training or teaching experience
- Prior experience in an academic medical center setting
- Experience with Epic HB/PB Resolute and Prelude software modules
- Certified in at least one Epic clinical or revenue cycle software module
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Shift: Day (8am-5pm)
- Department: Collection Enhancement
- CBA Code: non-Union
Must comply with UCMC's COVID-19 Vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. If you have already received the vaccination, you must provide proof as part of the pre-employment process. This is in addition to your compliance with the Flu Vaccination requirement as well. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered consistent with applicable law. Lastly, a pre-employment physical, drug screening, and background check are also required for all employees prior to hire.
Apply on company website