We are hiring an Onboarding Coordinator to work in the Talent Acquisition department at UChicago Medicine. This position will have a rotating location located at our Hyde Park Campus and Ingalls Memorial Hospital.
The Onboarding Coordinator will be responsible for seamless end-to-end processing for new hires and coordinating the details of a variety of on-boarding initiatives. Will work closely with HR Talent Acquisition Consultants, Onboarding Specialists, TOC First Class leaders, and new employees.
Essential Job Functions
- Scheduling Occupational Medicine appointments for new hires
- Complete I-9 forms for both UCM and Ingalls new employees
- Maintain IDPH fingerprint compliance for all new hire non-licensed clinical employees
- Update IDPH portal with new employee information and update ongoing for terminations and annual employment verification
- Print ID badges for all UCM orientations
- Monitor ICIMS error reports to ensure all new hires and transfers flow to Oracle
- Bachelor's Degree
- Possesses understanding of human resources or on-boarding/new hire protocols and related systems. (i.e. iCIMS, Systoc) preferred
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment with multiple strategic projects
- I-9 experience preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Healthcare Experience
- Job Type/FTE: Full-time
- Shift: Day
- CBA Code: Non-Union
- Location: Hyde Park and Ingalls Memorial in Chicago, IL (Rotation)
- No Visa Sponsorship Available
Apply on company website