SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Summit Medical Center as an Ultrasonographer. Our facility is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Summit Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Ultrasonographer for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As an Ultrasonographer:
- You will perform a variety of technical procedures that require rational independent judgement, ingenuity, and initiative in performing Ultrasounds and Radiology procedures with basic departmental functions and goals.
- You will communicate with patients, various departments, and their employees
- You will consistently responds to employee/patient issues/concerns in a kind and non-judgmental manner in order to promote high employee/patient satisfaction survey results
- You will support the actions and efforts of the Imaging and Therapy management team.
Celebrating 25 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 218-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services. Our 24/7 Level III Trauma ER is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, which makes TriStar Summit a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Ultrasonographer opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- RDMS or RT(US)(ARRT) required plus additional certifications listed below. New grads accepted, if registry eligible, must obtain all required portions of registry within 12 months of start date or be terminated. May extend once by six months with Director approval and proof of attempt to meet requirements (i.e., two portions obtained and third scheduled or rescheduled). Minimum of two portions obtained will be required for extension.
- In addition, candidate must obtain Abdomen and Vascular Technology registries within the 12 months.
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website