DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a House Supervisor (Registered Nurse)? At TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a House Supervisor where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary:
- In this role, you will provide effective leadership to the assigned department(s) of responsibility.
- You will be part of our Nursing Administration team that ensures care is delivered to each patient in accordance with the Nurse Practice act of the State of Tennessee, ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice, and Nursing's Social Policy Statement.
- You will ensure staff compliance with hospital/unit policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines.
- You must demonstrate strong and effective managerial techniques/skills in established lines of authority.
- You must demonstrate maturity and accountability for job performance.
- Supporting the philosophy, objectives and goals of the department and assesses areas of personal and professional development is core to your role.
- You will support and promote the organization's Infection Control Program, Safety Program, and Risk Management Program.
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our House Supervisor (RN) opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Current Tennessee RN license
- 3 – 5 years of broad-specialty hospital experience
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider upon hire
- Current ACLS certification or must be acquired within six months of hire
- Current PALS certification or must be acquired within six months of hire
- CPI certification preferred within one year of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website