DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse today with TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary:
- You must demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
- You will utilize therapeutic communication in daily practice, maintains a safe therapeutic environment, and identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
- Ensuring the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI) is core to your role.
- You will utilize the nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients and document all patient care.
- Your role demonstrates the ability to perform technical skills, follow procedures, and show critical thinking.
- You provide care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital's mission and vision statement.
StoneCrest's Medical/Surgical department is an acute care unit that provides medical and surgical care of the adult, adolescent and geriatric patient. Patients are received through various entry points including patient registration, the Emergency Department, PACU, physician's offices and from the critical care units.
Types of patients requiring care (diagnostic and therapeutic modalities):
- Vascular Surgery
- GI Surgery
- Renal Transplantation
- Urological Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Head/Neck Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- General Medical
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Med/Surg RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current TN RN licensure or Current Compact State licensure until residency is made
- Current BLS upon hire
- ACLS required within 6 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website