SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist today with TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions is valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary:
- The Cardiac Cath Lab Tech, you will maintain a high degree of awareness of all radiation and patient safety issues involved with any invasive procedure.
- You must maintain a high degree of accuracy in radiographic positioning and exposure techniques perform digital subtraction, Circulate within the procedure room and obtain all equipment needed for any given procedure.
- You will position the patient, select radiation exposure parameters, and image the patient.
- Being able to recognize and resolve equipment operations, problems, and discrepancies while anticipating patient needs to determine the appropriate care needed is core to your role.
- You will scrub and assist the physician with invasive procedures, prepare and administer contrast media in accordance with state, federal and hospital regulations.
- Transport patients and are the primary liaison between patients and departmental physicians and other members of the support team. They must remain sensitive to the physical and emotional needs of the patient through good communication, patient assessment, patient monitoring, and patients care skills.
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduation from an accredited education program in radiologic technology.
- ARRT R.T. (R) (denotes successful completion of the certification examination), (registry eligible); ARRT R.T. (CI) preferred (denotes successful completion of the cardiac-interventional radiography advanced-level certification examination) or RCIS
- CCI certification or CCT
- BLS certification required upon hire
- ACLS certification within 6 months of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website