DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a PACU Registered Nurse today with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center.*Eligible applicants receive $10,000 sign on bonus*
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will perform jobs with patient/family/physician satisfaction in mind and will work to get the facility in the top 95% percentile scores of the nation.
- You will follow all regulatory policies such as CMS, TJC, Core Measures, and state regulations.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
- You will demonstrate population specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients.
- You will ensure the privacy of our patient and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our PACU Registered Nurse qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS (All RNs)
- Current ACLS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website