DescriptionShift: Tues, Thurs, Fri 7:30AM-9PM
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) CT Technologist with TriStar Skyline Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the TriStar Skyline Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic CT Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in the department.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- You will assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout CT procedure.
- You will deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
Must be a graduate of an accredited 24-month Radiological Technology Program.
1-3 years minimum CT Experience
ARRT registered; CT Certification or acquired within 6 months
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is a 250+ bed facility. We are Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. In addition, we are equipped with 3 helipads, new ICU and Medical/Surgical floors, and burn care services. We offer a CARF accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation program and are an ACS verified Level II Trauma Center. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our CT Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website