DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Cardiovascular Services Manager? At TriStar Skyline Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar Skyline Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Cardiovascular Services Manager for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Your role supervises employees, and participates in interviewing, selection, orientation, counseling and evaluation of staff.
- Your role function within any process connected with the daily operational and business needs of the Cardiovascular Service business line including cardiac cath lab, EP lab and interventional radiology.
- You will support the Nurse Manager as TriStar Skyline's Chest Pain Accreditation and Chest Pain Coordinator and oversee STEMI meetings and EMS feedback in regards to STEMI patients.
- Your role demonstrates effective problem solving, critical thinking, and conflict resolution and communication skills in the management of Cardiovascular Services departments.
- You will work collaboratively with staff, physicians and other departments to ensure safe, smooth and efficient patient care management as necessary.
- You will manage departments within the budgetary and productivity guidelines of the department.
- Your role serves as a resource to patients, families, physicians and staff in facilitating medical and nursing care through the utilization of appropriate resources.
- Your role reports to Director of Cardiopulmonary Services, networks with Cardiovascular Services of HCA Clinical Services Group and TriStar Division to maintain operational standards.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 286 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Cardiovascular Services Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Current TN RN licensure/Compact state: OR
- Graduation from an accredited education program in radiologic technology.
- ARRT R.T. (R) (denotes successful completion of the certification examination), (registry eligible).
- ARRT R.T. (R) (CV) (denotes successful completion of the cardio-vascular –interventional radiography.
- BLS certification required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website