DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Horizon Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation`s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Horizon Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: • Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Student Repayment • Paid Personal Leave • 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) • Identity Theft Protection discounts • Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options • Adoption Assistance • Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a House Supervisor Nursing for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary: The Clinical Coordinator/Supervisor of Inpatient Nursing Services assists with department activity to assure a coordinated effort in fulfilling department responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision, and values of Horizon.
- You will Assists with coordination of the department's participation in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the Competency Validation Checklist.
- You will Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers. Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- You will provide leadership and assists with administration functions for new RNs with particular focus on newly licensed RNs or those who have not previously been in an acute care setting and serves as the subject matter expert/resource for this population on the applicable shift
- You will assist with orienting/evaluating new staff during the Orientation period and beyond.
QualificationsGraduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure with the TN Board of Nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of Med /Surg preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required within one year of hire or promotion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website