Description**$20,000 Sign On Bonus for Eligible Candidates!**
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Special Procedures Technologist today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center.Benefits
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Special Procedures Technologist. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
Cath Lab Tech
A Cath Lab Tech demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served. Cardiovascular Technologists/ Special Procedure Technicians are able to scrub/assist the physician during diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies. He or she is also able to record and monitor these cases and understands the hemodynamic measurements and readings from the valve areas.
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform contrast media administration according to age/weight specific guidelines.
- You will demonstrate ability to set up sterile trays and maintain sterile field, according to hospital protocol.
- You will scrub and assist interventional physician during interventional procedures.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of drugs, their actions, side effects and contraindications for administration.
- You will exhibit the ability to start and maintain IV access.
- You will accurately follow physician orders, document completion of exam in Meditech, scan documents and verify images in PACS.
What qualifications you will need:
- Must have one or both of the following:
- 1.Current license or registry certification as a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) from Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)) or must complete this advanced registration within one year of hire date.
- 2. Current license or registry of an accredited School of Radiologic Technology and licensed through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Registered Radiologic Technologist [RT(R)].
- New and existing staff may be considered with 8 years procedure experience but must complete an advanced registration/certification (RCIS or RCES from CCI) or obtain their Radiologic Technologist license within one year of hire date.
- BLS required
- Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians and other employees.
- Minimum of 1 year of Cath lab, EP lab preferred.
- Will consider new grads of RCIS programs.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 740+ bed comprehensive facility. We offer medical and surgical programs. These include behavioral health and 24-hour emergency. These also include heart and vascular and imaging. These also include neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. We are an affiliate of TriStar Health. TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 43-acre campus. We are home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center. We are home to TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital. Our campus includes The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Special Procedures Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website