DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
$10,000.00 sign on bonus for qualifying candidates with at least 1 year of experience and $5,000.00 for new grads!
Shift: Weekday NIGHTS, Monday - Thursday, 730PM - 6AM - 4 10-hour shifts
Are you looking for a work environment as a Medical Technologist where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Medical Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will possess extensive knowledge of physiology and function of the normal human body, and the changes in the bod from disease relevant to the testing in their assigned testing section.
- You will follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test results.
- You will perform only those tests authorized by the Laboratory Director based upon having the degree of skill commensurate with the individual's education, training, or experience and technical abilities.
- You will perform various types of laboratory test(s) on specimens, evaluates test results according to predefined criteria, and report/enter/verify test results in Laboratory Information System.
- You will be capable of identifying problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and either must correct the problem or immediately notify the coordinator, laboratory management or medical director.
- You will document all corrective actions taken when the systems deviate from the laboratory's established performance specifications.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a chemical/physical/biological or other life science and relevant generalist clinical laboratory experience within the last five years, OR Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in laboratory medical technology, with clinical rotation
- National Registration as an MLS(ASCP)cm, MT(ASCP) or equivalent (e.g. AMT, AAB, HEW), or registry-eligible at date of hire; If not held at date of hire, national certification must be obtained within the first six months of employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website