We are looking for a Supply Chain Lead to join our Supply Chain Replenishment team in our Bethesda, MD headquarters. You will manage the inventory transfer process across assigned territory, review team member order writing in additional markets. You will support reducing national brand cost of goods through managing the inventory at 10+ warehouse stores. You will work with the Transfers manager to write transfers and managing the inventory for the planned 80-90 reset/remodel stores planned for 2022. You will support your team to coordinate and maintain supply chain operations between Total Wine & More, its suppliers, its partners, and stores. You and your team will manage the system and administrative order processes, regular store communications, and work with the Logistics team to improve warehouse efficiencies. Internally, you will be called Supervisor, Supply Chain Transfers, and report to the Manager - Transfers and New Store Project Management.
- Manage the store-to-store transfers in 3 states (60+ stores)
- Lead other team members within transfer group
- Work cross-functionally with Market Management on National Brand cost programs; manage the inventory levels and distribution out of 10+ store warehouse locations, reviewing stock balance and reduce excessive inventory by store through transfers twice a year in all applicable markets and use existing stores inventory by pulling some excess cases of ongoing product to stock new stores.
- Coordinate with store operations to build transfers to reduce inventory in Reset/Remodel/Renovate stores
- Participate in team planning meetings regarding inventory flow, forecasting, and logistics
You will come with
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of Supply Chain experience
- Excel experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website