About the role
As a Digital Customer Service Associate supporting our online customer base, you assist both the in-store order pick-up and curbside delivery process. You play an essential role in the customer service experience providing fast service for our customers purchasing online. You will process transactions, select and pack product to ensure customers leave feeling positive about their visit. Both part-time and full-time position will support merchandising and online order fulfillment. You report to the store management team.
Join us and work in one of the most fun and thriving retail companies around!
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a relationship with customers while informing them of our products.
- Fulfill online orders through product selection, packaging, and order placement. These orders are for in-store pick up, curbside pickup or delivery.
- Assists in selecting, sorting, stocking merchandise throughout the store.
- Assist with stocking and maintaining inventory levels; communicate any inventory issues/concerns to leadership
- Support other areas of the store as a cashier or stock associate as needs arise.
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on the sales floor, stock room, breakroom, bathroom, etc.
- Receive great employee discounts!
What we're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time hours
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and beer education
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website