We are looking for Demand Planning & Replenishment Specialist to join our Supply Chain department in Bethesda, MD. You will support the Demand Planning & Replenishment Team through order entry and management, building relationships with suppliers. You will report to the Senior Director, Demand Planning.
- Evaluate weekly ordering reports
- Support order management including entry, sending, tracking and confirmation through supplier communication
- Track inventory available at the supplier level
- Ensure files are kept current
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve inventory management processes, procedures and tools
- Work with internal partners, including merchandising and suppliers
You will come with
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- 1+ years Administrative Assistant or relevant support experience
- Good follow through to see processes to completion
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website